Jonny's Senior Project!

As most of you know I am about done with this silly school nonsense and I am working on a senior project. I would like to build an electric motorcycle and to do so I need some help. I am in serious need of some sponsors. If you are interested, just leave a comment or get a hold of me. All donations big or small are greatly appreciated and are 100% tax deductible!

Insperation



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lost the weight!


So the heap of metal is finally gone!  Thanks to the Cal-boys for coming to help me lift it out on their lunch today you guys are awesome!  now that I have it stripped down I just need to clean it up all nice to get rid of all the oil and everything else that is on there.  There are a few wires that I am not sure where they go to but it should not be a problem I kept track of the few that I am concerned with like the lights, horn, gauges, and the fan.  I got lucky and the 1994 GSX-R was the first year to have a water cooled engine so I am going to try and keep the fan to help cool off the controller and other electrical parts that get hot.

Now that the engine is out I just need someone to buy it, I had someone call about it earlier this week and said they wanted to come by and see it today  but I never heard from them again.  Oh well hope somebody wants it if you know of someone or are interested let me know!

No comments: