Jonny's Senior Project!

As most of you know I am about done with this silly school nonsense and I am working on a senior project. I would like to build an electric motorcycle and to do so I need some help. I am in serious need of some sponsors. If you are interested, just leave a comment or get a hold of me. All donations big or small are greatly appreciated and are 100% tax deductible!

Insperation



Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Say goodbye to gas forever!

So it didn't take me long at all to start tearing things apart.  The first thing to go is what so many of you depend on and hopefully in the near future I will not need again!.

The gas was pretty bad the inside of the tank is totally rusted but not a big deal the tank will just be for looks from now on and not function.
Elecxs-r keeps getting more naked day by day and its time to loose some serious weight.
Exhaust gone!
Radiator gone!
Last night I was up working on it till 11:00 P.M. or later but I had to call it an early night tonight around 9:00 P.M.  I about got the engine out but lifting a 200 lb motor while balancing the bike at the same time was a bit to daunting of a task to do alone so I will have to enlist some help from others tomorrow so look out I'm coming for ya cause I'm ready to keep shedding those pounds!

No comments: