Jonny's Senior Project!

As most of you know I am about done with this silly school nonsense and I am working on a senior project. I would like to build an electric motorcycle and to do so I need some help. I am in serious need of some sponsors. If you are interested, just leave a comment or get a hold of me. All donations big or small are greatly appreciated and are 100% tax deductible!

Insperation



Monday, July 13, 2009

It's about time.

I finally got my rear sprocket that I ordered about 3 weeks ago. I was told 2 production days and 3 weeks later I finally got it and oh my is it ever big! You can't really tell from this picture so I've done a comparison from the old to the new.
The old sprocket was a 46 tooth measuring 9 1/2" across, pretty standard.
The new sprocket is a whopping 71 tooth measuring 14 1/2" across. Surpisingly it actually is not all that much heavier. The old one was 2.83 lbs and the new one is only 3.16 a difference of only about 1/3 a lb not bad at all. I did pay a little extra to get an ultralite sprocket meaning they made a bunch of extra holes looks like it was well worth it.

3 comments:

ZoomSmith said...

Be sure to get a photo of the cleance between the swingarm and the sprocket. This is a critical area in many builds, and will be a good reference for those following in the GSXR conversion process.

fattimlaraia said...

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Titanium - Titanium Artworks
Samsung 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium Galaxy Watch 3 titanium dive watch Titanium is titanium cup a premium Samsung Smartwatch compatible with the latest zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen S Series 9 devices. 2019 ford edge titanium for sale This stylish piece of hardware is highly

tesha said...

cp242 Air jordan slovenija,pandora bracelet,airjordanhungary,air jordan skor,stockxdeutschland,airjordanbelgique,stockxhungary,air jordans femme,pandora kolczyki fh174